Mixed Spots

Mixed Spots package details:

Mixed spots=at least one quarter (25%) of your spots will be during prime time; the other three quarters (75%) will be during non-prime time. Prime time is between 7 and 11 pm.

Mixed Spots 01

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 02

$2250
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 03

$4500
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 04

$6750
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 05

$9000
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 06

$11250
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 07

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 08

$1600
  • 30 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $16 Per Spots
  • $1600 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 09

$4000
  • 30 Seconds 250 Spots
  • $16 Per Spots
  • $4000 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 10

$8000
  • 30 Seconds 500 Spots
  • $16 Per Spots
  • $8000 for 500 Spots

Mixed Spots 11

$12000
  • 30 Seconds 750 Spots
  • $16 Per Spots
  • $12000 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 12

$16000
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 13

$20000
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 14

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 15

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 16

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 17

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 18

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 19

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 20

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 21

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 22

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 23

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 24

$900
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 25

$21750
  • 60 Seconds 750 Spots
  • $29 Per Spots
  • $21750 for 750 Spots

Mixed Spots 26

$29000
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 27

$36250
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots

Mixed Spots 28

$43500
  • 15 Seconds 100 Spots
  • $9 Per Spots
  • $900 for 100 Spots
    X